26.4.11

An introduction: a true Survivalista

It was my sweet friend M. who lovingly pointed out that hairdryers will not work in deep and dark jungles, for the obvious reason there is no power, but also because the moisture levels combined with smoldering temperatures in these hemispheres tend to leave you no other option than to embrace your inner dim sum. 

I present to you people the true style challenge, the one and only boogieman in a fashionistas dream: I will go traveling for 12 weeks. Through Asia. With only one –I repeat ONE- backpack worth of clothing. Well technically half a backpack, since I also have to schlep around practical stuff, like towels, travel books and medicine. A hairdryer though, will not eat away any of my fashion darlings room.

So while I colorblock my way through rice fields, overcrowded markets and sandy hot beaches I will keep you up to date on the fashion challenges I’ll face. Like a true Survivalista, I will find ways to rock my sequined mini:

On a side note, I'd also like the dress and would wear the skirt exactly like the wonderful All Saints suggests:

Can someone grand me a 10.000 Euro shopping spree at All Saints? Maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment