25.5.11

Bye!

After 451 days it’s time to say goodbye to LaDress. My first ever real job, you know, the kind where you have responsibilities. Sure, we’ve had the occasional nervous breakdown or two maybe, let me recall that one time I was in control over the music at a show… Would it play or would it not? The very alien looking professional DJ equipment suggested not. I think I saw most of my lives going up into thin air that day.

Or more recently: did anyone say moving day… ??? Next to that, LaDress had so many good moments and prosecco. I just had to put up a post with pics from the last year and a half (almost). So see for yourself!


Thank you Simone & team!








Playing replacement model for the blog | Matching outfits | Darned replacement model again | Still at the Keizersgracht | The goodbye-pie | Did I already say replacement model? | Lunch at the Keizersgracht | Replacement model for a good cause | The closest I got to a shoot | New office! | LaDress wearing LaDress | Prosecco | Fashion Week


No comments:

Post a Comment